Brentwood Immigration Lawyer
There is no shortage of detailed paperwork in the immigration process. It can be frustrating for anyone, from an immigrant themselves, to their family, to their employer, going through it. But the rewards can be great—the opportunity to work, have some security and, if desired, to eventually apply for full citizenship in the United States. A good Brentwood immigration lawyer can give all involved some peace of mind as we strive for a positive outcome.
Fancher Law Firm is committed to giving every client the strong legal representation they deserve. We serve all of Williamson County and throughout Davidson and Wilson counties. Immigrants and their families deserve legal counsel that’s personally committed to the better future they are working so hard to achieve.
Call today at (615) 212-2297 or reach out here online to set up a consultation. Payment plans are available, and our services are available in both Spanish and English.
I would recommend her services to anyone in need of legal representation.
“Mrs. Fancher treats you with the utmost respect, and you almost get the feeling that she’s fighting the case as if it’s her going to trial not just simply representing you.”
For me, you are the best lawyer, eternally grateful to you.
“Ms. Anahi Fancher is a very excellent lawyer, she worked on my case from the beginning to the end”
I would recommend her law firm to anyone who would need an immigration attorney.
“Anahi is very thorough in her representation and the whole application process. She is very detail-oriented and takes care of the situation very carefully.”
I'm very satisfied and I recommend to everyone who needs an immigration attorney.
“Anahi is the best! Since our application for a fiancé visa (H-1) she is working with us.”
She was patient, thorough, and extremely professional.
“She worked with us to make sure we understood the process and what would be expected of us along the way.”
Immigration Legal Services
Fancher Law Firm can help clients on many facets of immigration law, including the following…
- Green card applications: Often done as a family-based petition. Attorney Anahi Fancher can help clients and their families make sure paperwork is properly filled out, all relevant information is provided, and offer counsel on how to deal with potential obstacles.
- Employment permits and renewals: Work permits are granted for a number of reasons. An international company may want to transfer an employee to a branch in the United States. Internships, specialty workers and those considered to have extraordinary abilities may also qualify for a work visa. Attorney Fancher will work with each client based on their individual needs.
- Protecting crime victims: When an immigrant is the victim of a violent crime, they can gain temporary residency in the U.S. The purpose is to encourage victims to come forward and fully cooperate with authorities, so they can get justice without fear of needing to return to their country of origin. Let Fancher Law Firm assist with the U Visa process.
- I-601 Waivers: There are times when an applicant in the immigration process may be denied renewal or adjustment of status, yet have real reasons to stay in the United States. This reasons can be anything from helping family members financially, serving as a caretaker, and more. Under certain conditions, a waiver of inadmissibility can be sought. Call our Brentwood immigration attorney at (615) 212-2297 or fill out our online contact form to set up a consultation, so we can discuss the circumstances of your specific situation.
- Citizenship & Naturalization: A full citizen of the United States can vote in elections, gain access to public benefits—notably assistance with higher education—and be employed by the U.S. government. Citizens can also sponsor family members who may be living overseas and help them through the immigration process. Fancher Law Firm will guide clients through the application and interview process and make sure their rights are protected.
Dedicated to Her Clients
Advocate for the Spanish- Speaking Community